CREATING CLARITY ON WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
In today’s data-driven world, there’s no excuse for flying blind. And yet, that’s exactly what many organizations and the executives within them continue to do. chances of success.
Tower Strategy Group helps senior executives make data-driven decisions that maximize their organizations performance and efficiency while adapting to increased customer and service demands, fluctuating budgets and Federal or Corporate mandates. We have hands-on experience creating strong alignment around a central and clear set of performance objectives by defining what performance means in client organizations, establishing the KPIs needed to manage that performance, baselining existing performance levels and building a set of targets for improved performance going forward. For Federal clients, we do this at the Agency, Department and Program levels. For Private Sector clients, we focus on Corporate- and Operating Division-level performance.
Knowing that dashboards alone don’t create action, we drive these performance measurement efforts through to execution, defining the specific steps needed to close performance gaps, capture the resulting gains and improve corporate / agency, division, program and service performance. Including through a hands-on approach where we embed with client teams and facilitate execution.
- What qualitative and quantitative metrics, including customer and stakeholder satisfaction, define success for our organization?
- Why are we falling short of those metrics today?
- What specific, tangible steps can we take to improve our performance going forward?
- How do we deploy our people and structure our work to take advantage of those opportunities?
- What can we learn from others who have tackled similar challenges in the past?
- Best Practices Identification and Application
- Performance Measurement and Management
- Performance Dashboarding
- Balanced Scorecards